Euphoria Euphoria

The Hunger The Hunger

Yes.. Let pain and hatred flow throught you !!! :D

Flowing.

Industrial Nightmare Demo Industrial Nightmare Demo

If you ever plan on exposing your material
pay attention to this website we host

www.redscientist.com

I'm pretty sure you'd fit well

Do It Do It

this is excellent
adding a little filtered lead of your choice could be a sweet addition

TheHeartgrinder responds:

Yes. This does need more to it. Unfortunately, the song has taken to the back burner for other projects.

i9incher - nightmare i9incher - nightmare

How weak of you for crying out loud.
Sorry if I have to step on your face to suceed.
And That's the way the world works my friend.

i9incher responds:

if you were good enough you wouldn't have to down rate me and others to get your ranks higher. I never did that to you. not to mention the only thing I ever did was respond to what you wrote on MY song. idk what your beef is with me and other artists on this site. the truth is this, I have more fans and downloads then you for a reason. and you know what, I did it without ever down voting a single submission. I make music for me and the people that enjoy it, not to win some popularity contest. and if that's how the world works then you won't survive.

i9incher - temptation i9incher - temptation

Nice Nexus

Auto-arpeggios sure are easy to use , and your lead sounds a little outpitched

i9incher responds:

I like how you went to all my industrial tracks and ranked them down. good job. you get a cookie. and I didn't use nexus. at all actually. vanguard and toxic biohazzard. but of course me being poor and unable to afford decent speakers and thus having to eyeball and guess things I suppose that's how things happen.

Misery and Rebirth Misery and Rebirth

more energy

put some percussions like timpali toms or anything else that put a little enthousiasm onto song's

sonicExplorer responds:

thanks for the suggestion- I do need to find a way to spice it up.

Electric Utopia Electric Utopia

Nevrosia666

Way Better !

Magik-Waffle responds:

Check out Squiggle Fish. My latest and best.

Plasmoid Plasmoid

Nevrosia666

Hi there ! , the song is pretty amusing what program do you use ?
I use fruity Loops and if you don't use this program you should ! because you've got so many other choice of better sounds and pads you really should give it a try !

Magik-Waffle responds:

Actually, I do use FL, but I only have the demo version. I'm still learning how to get other sounds and whatnot so that's why this song - and my others - may sound a little bland.